Saturday 30 May 2009

I am a Goddess!


Tigi Bed Head Brunette Goddess Shampoo is absolutely heavenly and fit for a Goddess! I normally stick to Charles Worthington products at Boots because I think it's great value and makes your hair thick and well conditioned.

I wanted to try something different though; I was bored of using the same old products - so, time for a change!
I was walking around the Highcross in Leicester, and I visted The House Of Fraser Outlet store. They had hundreds of bottles of different Tigi products for a very good price! I bought a big huge salon sized bottle (750ml) for about £10, and the matching conditioner for £16. The reason I chose this product instead of any of the others in the range, was purely because I opened the top off this product, took a smell, and oh my gosh - it was to die for!

The smell was absolutely heavenly! It smelt of chocolate, caramel and coconut, but it wasn't too overpowering as I hate things that are too sweet.
I got home and jumped into the shower. The experience was legendary! The smell was amazing, and the lather of this shampoo was immense! I only used a little but the lather was filling the whole shower, it was like in the cartoons! Bubbles everywhere!

After washing the shampoo out of my hair, I felt a noticable change, as if I had already used a conditioner. I then used a little of the conditioner in the range after, and it felt as though it enriched my hair. When drying the excess water off with a towel before using the hairdryer, I felt as though my hair was all new. I can't really describe the feeling, the colour looked as if I had just dyed it.
Once styled, my hair looked fabulous. It also smelled fabulous, sweet, but not sickly sweet, like a sort of coconut tone. Normally I don't like my hair to smell of anything, but I like this, it feels like a real treat! I do reccommend you try this product. I took a gamble and bought the huge sized bottle - but it did pay off.

They have a website: http://www.tigihaircare.com/ What do they say about the product? "Love being a brunette! Nutrient rich formula gives ultimate shine and smoothness. Deliciously rich fragrance, goddess-like lather. Natural Sunflower extracts protect against color fading and harmful UV rays. * Almond scented * Promotes healthy hair * Enhances and helps protect colour".


I feel to invest in this product is a good choice, if you use this you know you are not going to get a build up, which can happen over time if you use cheaper shampoos such as Garnier Fructis and Pentene. To find a salon in your area selling Tigi, please use the Salon finder which you can find here: http://www.tigihaircare.com/consumer/en-UK/salonf inder/default.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment