Saturday 30 May 2009

For a Brazilian bootay....


This is one Lush product that has changed my whole view on skincare! Lush Sandstone Soap is a gorgeous smelling, fresh soap, with tones of lemon and lime- a real citrus wakeup call in the morning! What makes this soap different is that it has real sand inside!

The sand is a great exfoliator, and aparently was inspired by Brazilian ladies who mix up suntan lotion and sand to create a do it yourself body-scrub!

The price of this soap starts at £2.54. It uses a palm-oil free soap base which is great news for the forests of the world (and the Orangutans who live in them)! I feel happy that I am not only making a good beauty choice but also an ethical choice for the environment.

Within the first month of using this product, you will notice a real difference. It made the small bumps on my upper arms dissappear, and it helped reduced in-growing hairs after shaving, and I noticed cellulite had reduced (not that I have any! ;) ). The soap is great for women, but I would also buy it for the man in my life also.

I have tried hundreds of exfoliators and I give this one ten out of ten!


No comments:

Post a Comment