Saturday 30 May 2009

Bargain!


The Eyeko cream was a real surprise find! Whilst wondering around in Superdrug I came across a little section with girly looking lip-glosses, nail varnishes and sparkly face powder by a brand called "Eyeko". I was just about to dismiss this brand as being a "bit too young for me", when I spotted, sitting in the middle of the display a small pink box with a smiling Japanese cartoon Harajuku character on. I was a little intrigued so I picked up the box and read "Wow feel the glow, create a flawless base".

On closer inspection, the Eyeko cream is a 3 in one cream, for use as a moisturiser, eye cream and a highlighter. I tested a little on the back of my hand and the result was almost the same texture and colour payoff as Benefit's Highbeam! I was so excited! This cream only costs £4.99 for a 38ml pot!
This cream can be used exactly like "Highbeam"by Benefit (highlighting the cheekbone and brow bone), it also can be used as a foundation base like MAC illuminating face cream. I

am not sure if I would use this product as an eye cream though as I am very choosey about anything which goes near my eyes.
On the packaging it says it's infused with "skin perfecting light reflectors and antioxidant vitamins A & E and vitamin C for a radiant complexion". It certainly feels good on my skin and I have had no bad reaction to it. For more information check out their collection at Superdrug or order online (with free delivery at http://www.eyeko.com.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, can't believe no followers yet. I'm the first, yay!! Thanks for for commenting. xxNadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :D I absolutely love your blog - it's fantastic! Keep in touch x

    ReplyDelete