Saturday 30 May 2009

Benefit - you rebel!



BeneFit You Rebel comes in two colours, Original YouRebel and YouRebel Lite both £19.50 for 50ml. YouRebel is a tinted moisturiser.

To give you a little background on tinted moisturisers - they are ideally suited for wear during the summer time at the beach, or when you want just a light coverage for example you are popping out to the shops and you don't want to put your foundation on (because wearing something is definitely better than wearing nothing!).

I often reccommend this product for women who have self-esteem problems and do not want to be seen without makeup first thing in the morning by their partners. This product gives a natural look, and contains antioxidents, aloe vera and allantoin for healthy skin. It also is light enough to not get your pillow caked in makeup!

YouRebel Original: On their website they say that this will suit virtually any skin tone. Although I reccommend this for darker / tanned skin tones. I once tried this product and as I am so pale it make my skin look orange and dirty.

YouRebl Lite: I reccommend this for light, porclain toned skin. This blended into my skintone perfectly. I was a little worried at first because it looked a little dark, but it blends very well.

YouRebel is a great little product, which should be an essential item to pack in your luggage. Please do not use this product if you are prone to very greasy skin as it will only make your skin more so!

When I wear this I do get compliments on my 'healthy glowing skin'! It also has SPF 15 which is another added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment