Saturday 30 May 2009

A bad boy for this bad girl!


The famous Bad Gal Kohl Pencil!!! Many companies have tried to copy it, but they havn't even touched on the magic of this pencil! Wow. I first was given one for my birthday when I was 20 years old, and I havn't looked back. I was a little bit of a rock chick back then, (shhhhh!) and I loved the sexy smokey eye effect which you can achieve with this bad boy! Sometimes I find it's chunkiness a bit of a turn off because at times you want just a little more precision. With the vibrancy of the jet black kohl, I can live with the chunkiness! I always feel good when wearing this. It's common to feel a little self-concious when wearing kohl pencils because they tend to go everywhere.. but, if you smudge this, your eyes look smoking hot rather than smoking not!

It retails at £12.50 and can be found at many department stores, failing that it can be found at http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk (P&P £4.50 ...Ouch!).

I give this product full stars, because it totally deserves it. Well done Bad Gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment