Tuesday 9 June 2009

Inecto Pure Coconut Oil



Inecto pure 100% Coconut Oil is an absolute bargain! I bought the Shine Enhancing Glossing Spray 100mls at £2.19! The smell is absolutely gorgeous - and makes you totally stress-free!


Spray liberally over damp hair before styling or lightly to dry hair to finish a style. I am going to take this on holiday with me as I feel it will be very useful! I am going to spray this in my hair after a day in the sun, to give my hair a helping hand!

This is also a British product! So with every purchase you know you are supporting British business! :)
I bought this at Superdrug; for more info check out the Inecto website.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I love coconut!! I'm gna check out glossing spray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally gorgeous - and I think it's on sale also right now! ;) It reminds me of being in Jamaica.. *sigh* Anything which takes me away from England for awhile is a bonus for me! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the mosituriser as it was cheap when I was desperate for one but had little spare moolah, I got it in Savers, but it contains alcohol and stings my face :( Smells delish though! Might have to give this a go :)

    ReplyDelete